Macau, March 15, 2016
– Wynn Resorts (Macau), S.A is partnering with the Macao Chamber of Commerce to organize the “2016 First Quarter Wynn Local SME Procurement Partnership Meeting – Food & Beverage Session” on April 14, 2016 (Thursday) from 2pm to 6pm at the Grand Ballroom of Wynn Macau. The “First Quarter Wynn Local SME Procurement Partnership Meeting” will focus on “Food & Beverage”, a major procurement category. Small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) that run related business can participate in the event by accessing Wynn Macau’s website (www.wynnmacaulimited.com
) and visiting the “Company Information – Macau SMEs” page at the top of the page, or by visiting CPTTM’s SMEs platform to download the registration form. The completed form has to be submitted by fax to (853) 8986 5400 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
on or before March 22, 2016 (Tuesday). The registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. For any enquiries, please contact Ms. Sammi Tam at +853 8986 5403.
The first quarter procurement partnership meeting will focus on the food & beverage category and suppliers of the below are cordially invited to send representatives to attend the meeting:
1. Meat (Fresh, Chilled, Frozen and Processed)
2. Seafood (Live, Fresh, Chilled, Frozen and Processed)
3. Dairy Products
4. Fruits and Vegetables (Fresh, Frozen and Processed)
5. Fresh Bakery and Pastry Products
6. General Food Grocery
7. Dried Seafood
8. Non-alcoholic Beverage
9. Alcoholic Beverage
10. F&B Supplies (Banquet / Bar / Warewashing Supplies & Equipment, Kitchen Utensils, Tablecloth & Napkins, etc.)
Each company will have 10 to 15 minutes to introduce their products and services, as well as to understand Wynn’s procurement requirements, helping to enhance the effectiveness of the discussion.
In order to support the policy of the Macau SAR Government of giving priority to local suppliers and cultivating local small and medium enterprises (SMEs), the “Macau SME Procurement Partnership Program” developed by Wynn and the Macao Chamber of Commerce aims to target three major enterprises, including Small and Micro Enterprises, "Made in Macao" Enterprises and Macau Youth Enterprises. Through this program, Wynn will provide a list of procurement items in 36 categories, with each quarter to focus on one major area ranging from food & beverage to hotel operation, facilities and other categories such as service agreements, etc.
Wynn believes that the development of local enterprises is key in promoting the diversification of Macau's economy. Wynn Macau opened in 2006 and since then we have continued to actively look for qualified local enterprises that can provide competitive and high-quality products and services, with the aim of building a long term and mutually beneficial partnerships with local SMEs. Over the years, Wynn’s development has mirrored the growth of local SMEs. The opening of Wynn Palace in Cotai will not only bring another luxurious integrated resort to Macau, but will also drive the development of various business sectors, bringing more business opportunities for local companies and thus further developing the local supply chain.